Join us for unique, authentic, & unforgettable sailing trips aboard “BRUJULA” traditional wooden sailboat of Belize.
Escape to the cayes for a Full Day Sailing Trip and enjoy something totally different, or arrive casually to your destination via Sailing Transport.
- All day trips begin & end at Sittee River Marina, a short taxi or bicycle ride from Hopkins Village.
Homemade picnic-style vegetarian lunches, fresh fish on occasion, tropical fruits & local snacks. Drinking water, ice tea, sodas, juice, & cooler of ice included.
- *All trips are BYOB* (“Bring Your Own Booze”) Bring your favorite Beer/Wine/Spirits on your sailing trip; highly recommended. Remember: it sucks to run out…bring enough for the day! Smokers, no problem.
- Be prepared for a day in the TROPICAL SUN! *Caution* Some sunscreens are harmful to the reef AND to yourself! Be aware, and instead think sun protective clothing: hats, sunglasses, long sleeve T-shirt, sarong, etc. Avoid sunburn & dehydration, and bring a towel to sit on.
Fishing: When the boat is moving, we’re fishing. Learn to use a local style handline or bring your own rod. No guarantee, but we often catch Jack, Barracuda, Mackerel & Tuna. U never know…
- Snorkel gear is provided, but if you have your own comfy set, bring it along. Sorry…no snorkel stops on half day trips.
- Bad Weather: Full refund (or reschedule) if WE cancel the trip due to bad weather. Otherwise 24 hour cancellation policy, please; I’m just one guy with a sailboat…
- Kids under 12 half price. Families definitely welcome!
- Maximum trip size is 6 ppl.
Contact us for more information and book your sailing trip…